Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pele' and the chipmunk Christmas!



This is Pele' rehearsing for his big performance on Christmas eve!!  Pele' is a light in my life and inspires me everyday to stay limber, fit and most importantly to SING!!!!  I hope you enjoy his performance!

The "holiday spirit"....hhmmm....what does that mean?  As Santa would say "Christmas is not a day, it is a state of mind!"  This holiday season continues to be a great teacher for me, and what i'm being taught, is to BE THANKFUL!!!

I am thankful for my health, the family I was born into, the family I choose to create,  and the friends that help  me experience life, so that I may continue to grow.  I'm thankful to have a job and a world of opportunities that i'm not even aware of....YET!!!  I'm thankful for a voice to sing with, as "when you sing you pray twice...." ......and I like to pray!!!

I wish everyone a very safe and wonderful holiday season!  I hope you all enjoyed Pele's singing!  We will both be back to sing more very VERY soon!

TTFN.....ta ta for now!!

Brandon E. Kocher
FireSide Symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment