Wednesday, April 6, 2011

family and friends by the FireSide!

Hello family and friends!

Today's post is gonna be a quickie, but a goodie!  As a musician and artist, I love to create!  People have asked me, "what inspires me and where does inspiration come from?"  The first thing i've learned about inspiration, is that it does not come to you, it moves through you!  What good is it to be inspired and do nothing with it?  Letting that inspiration move through you, is when an artist puts brush to canvas and begins to paint.

Where does inspiration come from?  EVERYWHERE!  From the smallest seed, to the biggest catastrophe, inspiration is more about the approach to everyday living, than a magical moment.

Today I want to thank my family and friends for supporting me, and all my crazy endeavors and aspirations, in becoming a professional musician and artist.  Without their support, I certainly would not be here today.  THANK YOU!

I'd like to share with everyone two of my closest muses, who both happen to have an online presence.  Dig on this gloriousness!

My brother Alex.  An extremely talented and motivated young entrepreneur.  A graphic design artist, business owner (almost college grad....HURRY UP!) and the best little brother i've ever had ;~)

http://akocher.com/
coalesceclothing.com
coalesceclothing.tumblr.com

The woman I love and want to spend the rest of my life with, Rebecca.  She has an amazing and healthy approach to life!  I love her desire to learn more about where the food we eat comes from, how we can live more sustainably and how to cook delicious recipes!  She is a dedicated athlete and i'm incredibly lucky to have her as, not just a running partner, but a life partner!

http://peacelovebagels.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/peacelovebagels

Thanks again to ALL my family and friends for your love, support and INSPIRATION!

Feeling inspired?  Who and what are your greatest inspirations?


Love, Peace & happiness!

Brandon





No comments:

Post a Comment